This is a two week tournament. A minimum of two matches need to be completed in week one leaving the semifinals and finals for week two.
- Players schedule/coordinate their own matches 10:30 or after.
- Each team (or player in singles) brings a fresh can of balls; the winners leave with the unopened can.
- Best of three sets.
- No-ad scoring; receiving team/player will choose who receives the deuce point serve.
- Standard 7-point tiebreak in sets one and two; in lieu of a third set a 10-point super tiebreaker will be played.
- Finals will be standard “ad” scoring with a 10-point super tiebreaker in lieu of a third set.
Scores need to be submitted to Tom via text message (609-290-0481) immediately after completion of each match.